Preheat button/menu plugin?

Just a question…

Using Mainsail, Fluidd, KlipperScreen, i’m missing a feature : the Preheat button. A Octoprint plugin I’ve been using a lot, and always the first one I installed. Not only preset temperatures, but the actual temps, like those that are part of the gcode and/or the slicer sends to the printer (1st layer nozzle, bed, chamber).

Didn’t find a equivalent.

Is there something ? Like a plugin that adds the option to the gcode file context menu ?

(yes, I konw, could use OctoKlipper…)

In Fluidd check Settings → Thermal Presets

Not really the OctoPrint Preheat Button Plugin, but can live with it !
(I found no command that can read a gcode file and preset the temperatures without printing)

Right click on the file has a preheat button in both mainsail and fluidd.

OK ! I understand, it is related with the gcode file.

In Cura, I have :

START_PRINT NOZZLE_DIAM={machine_nozzle_size} BED_TEMP={material_bed_temperature_layer_0} TOOL_TEMP={material_print_temperature_layer_0}

It translates to :

START_PRINT NOZZLE_DIAM=0.4 BED_TEMP=60 TOOL_TEMP=210

and temperatures are set in the macro, not in the gcode file…

Playing with the Cura start gcode, it appears that Klipper is looking for M commands “set temp and wait” ; does makes sense for a preheat !

Problem solved !

[EDIT] Klipper takes into account temeratures gcodes that are commented ! If temerature has to be set in a start_print macro, having them commented in the gcode is enough to activate “preheat” in the file menu. Bug or feature ?