Pwm Servo module over i2c?

Describe your issue:

First time I am posting, I am new to klipper, but not new to 3d printing or code. My question is can I use an Adafruit 16-Channel 12-bit PWM/Servo Driver - I2C interface - PCA9685 on my PI4b mcu_host on i2c.0 Gpio0 & Gpio1(already implemented & connected with servo) as an addtional pwm extension board to control servos, and possibly other pwm devices? Would this require additional python scripting? I see the firmware has functionality for some i2c devices already. I have searched and have only seen the replicape.py mention the pca9685 in the extras section and also see servo.py but I do not understand yet how it is used in the firmware.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section again I’m new here and now trying to learn yet another firmware. Thank you…

Support for the pca9685 would require code changes. (The current pca9685 support is specific to the replicape.) I don’t know of anyone working on that.

-Kevin

Basic Python just to use i2c, function, and pin mapping or much more in depth for implementation?