Shutdown due to webhooks request

Greetings!

I am new to 3d printing, and just finishing up my first Voron 2.4 build. I just couldn’t get pass this error here. it is killing me.

Shutdown due to webhooks request
Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the
“FIRMWARE_RESTART” command to reset the firmware, reload the
config, and restart the host software.
Printer is shutdown

I tried going through the log and correlating any possible problems, but no luck.
Can someone please point me to the right direction? Much appreciated!
klippy.log (373.8 KB)

Thanks,
Roy

Kind of strange. You are actually requesting Klipper to shut down. From the logs it looks like it is receiving an emergency shutdown via Moonraker / Mainsail (or Fluidd):

Here are the relevant lines:

Transition to shutdown state: Shutdown due to webhooks request
Dumping 20 requests for client 1967894656
Received 2748.802927: {"id": 1751183424, "method": "emergency_stop", "params": {}}
MCU 'mcu' shutdown: Command request

Tell me about it, could it be other settings I am missing for this to happen?

Post your moonraker.log
This looks like your are intentionally shutting down Klipper. It is not Klipper’s fault. Klipper receives a shutdown command from your control interface (mainsail / fluidd)

Here is the moonraker log.

moonraker.log (4.5 KB)

seems like there are a few shutdowns happening.

Strange indeed. Please do:

1. sudo service klipper stop

2. sudo service moonraker stop

3. Delete klippy.log file

4. Delete moonraker.log file

5. Enable debug logging in moonraker

[server]
    enable_debug_logging: True

6. sudo service moonraker start

7. sudo service klipper start

8. Wait for the error to happen

Then post both logs here.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate your help Sineos!

here are the logs with debugging enabled.

moonraker debug on.log (562.6 KB)
klippy debug on.log (70.5 KB)

I honestly have no idea. Maybe @Arksine could jump in.

For me it looks like Klipper is receiving an emergency shutdown request from Moonraker but I do not see any reason for it.

Moonraker received an emergency stop request from the front end (Fluidd) and forwarded it to Klipper:

2022-06-02 05:53:09,686 [websockets.py:dispatch()] - Websocket Received::{"id":48205,"method":"printer.emergency_stop","jsonrpc":"2.0"}
2022-06-02 05:53:09,710 [websockets.py:dispatch()] - Websocket Response::{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "result": "ok", "id": 48205}

Is it possible that you are unintentionally hitting an emergency stop control?

Thanks for the replies!

Not that I am aware of to my knowledge. This is literately a fresh build from the start. Everything is stock. I’ve also tried re-imaging FluiddPi a few time already with no luck. Where could I start checking for the emergency stop control? Maybe I should try OctoPi instead?

You could try Mainsail or a bare-bone Raspian and either install Moonraker and Fluidd manually or with GitHub - th33xitus/kiauh: Klipper Installation And Update Helper

This is really weird.

This could be browser related. Are you using a desktop browser or mobile, and which browser are you using? It would definitely be possible for a mobile browser to mess up the layout of the estop.

Below is a screenshot of Fluidd on iOS Brave (basically safari). The estop floating in the bottom left corner:

On a desktop (this is Linux Brave, which is a Chromium based browser) the estop button is on the upper next to the notification icon.

I am using desktop browser.

I just realized something, and it might sound stupid. Is that red icon next to notification icon a estop button??? For some reason I thought it is a some sort of error report tap the whole time, so I just kept clicking on it to see what is going on. LOL. OMG, I feel so stupid.

It all make sense now.

I think I am good now. Thank you both so much @Arksine @Sineos for the help and guidance!

1 Like

sigh :wink:

and another happy customer

2 Likes

I had the same issue and mistakenly assumed it’s some kind of notification thingy. Fluidd UI/UX team should do some work here I think.

1 Like

So I just ran into the same problem with my printer shutting down. I am SUPER new to printing and half of the reply’s in this thread made no sense to me at all. I don’t even know half the programs mentioned (sigh).
My error occurred while I was at work and I have no access to any programs/ apps that even control this sonic pad outside/off the home network I’m fairly sure I did not hit any estop buttons or the like. (Is there an app to control this from my phone while I’m at work?)
Anyway,
I did have my Laptop open to the IP address when I left for work… Maybe the laptop? sleep mode? random disconnection with the printer?
If you respond to this please understand I know VERY little tech talk. I’ve only had the sonic pad for 6 days now… Nothing but headache’s… My Beagle Camera did all of this and more, and had night vision and apps on my phone… I’m regretting this sonic pad more and more
moonraker.log (42.7 KB)
klippy.log (194.2 KB)

I just made an account to say I just had the exact same experience. The emergency stop button has an exclamation mark in it which in my culture means it wants my attention… So I click it and am taken to a different page showing me an error which only served to reinforce that the icon meant it needed my attention.

Looking at other posts this seems pretty common hahaha

It’s back!!! Just got this error in conjunction with a “out of range” error. Less than 6 month old Ender 5 S1 using Sonic Pad with klipper and was printing just fine until two nights ago. Printed fine one night, then the next night just started throwing these errors. Searched all over the interwebs and can’t find a solution yet. No update was done in between the successful print and the next days attempt to print. Tried printing files that I know work fine and have been on the USB Device for months with no issues. Still get these errors.

I do not connect to the web interface as it appears most others are doing, therefore I am not pressing any red buttons to cause this. I simply use the Sonic Pad to go to my USB files and hit “Print”. The printer initiates just fine and begins putting down a first layer but then after about 15 seconds, just stops moving, throws the error messages on the Sonic Pad screen but doesn’t shut off the nozzle heat or bed heat. Somebody please, please help!! I’ve really enjoyed this hobby and was very happy with my equipment until this happened.

*only one error photo posted since I’m a new user and cannot post more than one image.

Further, the Move Out of Range error displays as follows:

Error Details:
Move out of range: 13236.555 114.959 0.192 [39.622]

and suggests that the slicing software is the problem, however I get this error with files that worked just fine prior to this mysterious fail. I could understand if it was just a new file I sliced and had never successfully printed on this machine. Also, the nozzle doesn’t appear to physically go out of range limits even remotely close, so this is very strange to me.

I hate to practice necromancy on this topic, but unexpected ‘shutdown due to webhook request’ happened to me today and the scenario was such that I logged in to mainsailos.local from my mobile (which I rarely do), misclicked the ‘emergency shutdown’ then NAVIGATED AWAY WHEN ASKED ‘ARE YOU SURE: YES | NO?’ but system had already been stopped.

Later I confirmed that responding NO to that prompt does not work either.

I’m not sure what’s the expected behaviour, I know big red stop buttons on CNC machines do not have confirmation, but this is likely a bug because in this case it should not even display the question.

1 Like