SKR2 and fytsec 12864 1.2 not working

Hi.
I have an Artillery X1with an SKR2 and a fitsec 1.2 lcd.
I was using this setup with Marlin with no issues but I migrated to Klipper and the screen won’t work.
I filled my printer.cfg with the settings for the SKR2 and the fytsec but the display just shine.Nothing appears in it.

[board_pins]
aliases:
# EXP1 header
EXP1_1=PC5, EXP1_3=PB1, EXP1_5=PE10, EXP1_7=PE12, EXP1_9=,
EXP1_2=PB0, EXP1_4=PE9, EXP1_6=PE11, EXP1_8=PE13, EXP1_10=<5V>,
# EXP2 header
EXP2_1=PA6, EXP2_3=PE7, EXP2_5=PB2, EXP2_7=PC4, EXP2_9=,
EXP2_2=PA5, EXP2_4=PA4, EXP2_6=PA7, EXP2_8=, EXP2_10=

######################################################################

Fysetc Mini 12864Panel v2.1 (with neopixel backlight leds)

######################################################################

[display]
lcd_type: uc1701
cs_pin: EXP1_3
a0_pin: EXP1_4
rst_pin: EXP1_5
contrast: 60
encoder_pins: ^EXP2_5, ^EXP2_3
click_pin: ^!EXP1_2

I’ve tryed with other disply (from my old Ender3) and set this in printer.cfg,

[display]
lcd_type: st7920
cs_pin: EXP1_7
sclk_pin: EXP1_6
sid_pin: EXP1_8
encoder_pins: ^EXP1_5, ^EXP1_3
click_pin: ^!EXP1_2

and the result it’s the same. Screen shine but no items on it

I ended thinking it’s a skr2 issue (physical) but I’ve reinstalled Marlin and it works fine.

Anybody has any idea what’s happening? I’m fighting with this for 3 days now :frowning:

Maybe this helps: Mini12864 Klipper Guide -

I had already been looking at Voron’s page in search of some solution. Unfortunately they do not have a specific configuration for the SKR 2.
The thing is that I have tried both with the fytsec screen and with a screen that I have from an Ender 3 (configuring printer.cfg accordingly) . Same result.
I have the Ender 3 with a SKR 1.3 running Klipper and the screen worked fine so I rule out that the screen is not supported by Klipper.
I had thought that it is a problem with the SKR 2 but with Marlin the fystec screen does work.
It occurs to me that there may be a problem in the pin configuration cs, a0, rst_pin but it is copied from the Klipper configuration for that board and screen.
Otherwise I’m going to have to install a screen with klipperscreen but having these screens I wanted to take advantage of them :frowning:

Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

It’s hard to diagnose your problem without a log.

This is my klippy. Log
klippy.log (29.7 KB)