Start-End Gcode translation

I’m actually converting a couple printers from our farm to Klipper. All our printer are built exactly the same and we use the same files for every printers (No different slice setup).
I’m actually facing issues with the Start & End code since we use Marlin for the printers that aren’t converted yet.
Is there any macro/script that could let us use the Gcodes sliced for marlin without having to modify them?
I’m talking about a ‘‘universal’’ solution. Something that could "look for’’ the Marlin Start&End code and replace it automatically with START_PRINT / END_PRINT
I know we could simply edit the start&end from the slicer and I also know I could just modify it by hands. If those solutions were viable, I wouldn’t ask. The goal is to keep our gcodes as universals as possible.

If you want them to be universal, then don’t use Klipper macros. The start and end gcode in the existing files should work fine in Klipper.

You’ll need macros for GCODE commands Klipper doesn’t recognize like M900 that are usually inserted in the start

I get an issue with the homing process, it just doesn’t home by itself and require a manual homing.
Once the manual homing is done, it homes again by itself.

We would need to see a log demonstrating the problem to help. I can’t help with writing custom code to “replace” the start and end gcode, but it should be universal and not necessary to do this.