Strange behaviour once a first print is done & peer review of my START_PRINT END_PRINT macros

Gentlemen,

I experienced a strange behaviour of my machine.

What could be the reason that the machine behaves a bit different after a finished print regarding speed or homing commands? Sometimes it seems that parameters are still loaded and then this will affect behavior of a command like bed_mesh_calibrate.

I printed a little part and once this finished and the printer remains on this happens: When I press calibrate not a full bed mesh with the speed setting from printer.cfg is initiated but a very small KAMP calibration area with different (and much slower) speed.

What could be the reason for this?
Also speed settings are effected. Meaning that the bed meshing is now running a much slower speed.

Maybe something like „clear all parameters from prior print“ or something should be inserted to print_start macro?

My second question is about the START_PRINT and END_PRINT macros.
I attached them and would appreciate some nice ideas or input to enhance them.

Thank a lot for some advice!

PS: I also better include my printer.cfg file with all the additional comments in case somebody needs to know about the printer type or other details.

macros.cfg (3.8 KB)
printer.cfg (22.7 KB)
klippy.log (3.5 MB)

There are also Ladies in here… :smirk:

The Macros subforum has a very certain purpose:

grafik

I’ll move this thread to General Discussion.

Please post the klippy.log to your next post.

2 Likes

oh my error, apologies

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.