Sprite install requires
- fan power pins reversed on ribbon cable
- thermistor wires terminated with connector
- belt attachment points cut from extruder mounting bracket
- Printed mounting block to relocate stock extruder mount plate to back of x carriage (cable attachment
- Printed x and y endstop switch mounts.
Recommend printing and installing Z alignment blocks if you don’t have a z-motor sync belt installed.
Macro in config file will automate aligning the motors with the blocks if you don’t have a belt.
Alignment Blocks: Tronxy X5SA Z Axis Alignment Fixture by MarkSpieth - Thingiverse
STL files for Sprite install available on request.
printer.cfg (6.1 KB)