Unable to Connect MCU

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 5 Plus
MCU / Printerboard: BTT Skr Mini E3 v3.0
BTT PAD 7
‘sudo dmesg’
sudodmesgbtt.txt (33.2 KB)
‘klippy’
klippy(2).log (464.8 KB)

Describe your issue:

I’m sorry there was a lot going on in the klippy log. I was chasing down a BTT .cfg error and now I am chasing my tail. Not sure where to begin. Most recent entries into the log I believe are saying there is an MCU connection issue. I have done the ls /dev/serial/by-id/ and have gotten a reply with “usb-STMicroelectronics_MARLIN_STM32G0B1RE_CDC_in_FS_Mode_205132455942-if00”. This is what I entered into the printer.cfg under [mcu] with serial: prefacing it. No clue whats going on now.

…

SELF RESOLVED. Leaving answer here for others in case they have the same issues. Notice that my previous USB output included MARLIN in the name? I am converting from marlin to klipper, and my SD/TF card was NOT flashing. I switched to my 3rd card and the flash finally took, if all else fails… try a different TF card.