What are the possible RPi/MCU communication

Beside USB and UART as the link between the RPI and the MCU board, is there any other, better or faster that can be used…

Thanks in advance everybody!

CAN bus requires a hat or USB to CAN bus adapter, depending on the setup, up to 1Mbit.

If your MCU doesn’t have a CAN bus, then a USB to CAN bus with USB-A (MCU USB) with the MCU Klipper firmware set for the CAN bus on the USB pins.

Thanks for your fast response, you have directed me in the right direction, And yes my mcu have a dedicated 8Mbit CAN FD port (retrocompatible to 1Mbit CAN). I have too many things to learn and adapt!
One by one… My MCU is a CORTEX M33 from STmicroelectronics STM32U575VGxx, and just discover that it has 2 OCTOSPI ports! 8bit wide hispeed spi, BACK to the future ! It can run pre trained AI, but also any type of machine-learning workload… And to make it more complicated, we have decided to use a single board computer powered by Rockchip RK3588 running UBUNTU as a better base than RPI 4, that are harder to find than gold! VS code is running perfectly on UBUNTU, but klipper is not yet, a lot to adapt ! But the future will be amazing… after a lot of work!