Would like to contract your help

Hello group,
I am undertaking a little tool changer project. I do need to protect the IP until such time it can be made public, so a non-compete and non-disclosure will be required. Payment terms can be set to pay for milestones in advance.

Printer was an Ender5+ but will now have direct drive and exchange 12 tools. Mechanically it is functional and works with the manual gcode testing I have done.
I was able to get Prusa Slicer to output the basic functionality needed to print in auto. However I would like implement a few more advanced functions that seem to be beyond a slicer and my own abilities.

I am not a programmer!
My impression is the bulk of what is desired will possible with Klipper macros. I do have a couple items on my wishlist that will require UI inputs. Most is to be handled by macros. (IMO)

If you are interested and can perform these tasks (I know its is vague) with the capacity of a professional, please contact me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.