Z offset problem Klipper on Flsun V400

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Flsun V400 customized with E3D Revo Micro + Bondtech LGX
Klippy log: klippy (6).log (348.4 KB)

Hi there,

First time post, so hi and nice to meet you! I am fairly new to Klipper as I always had Marlin printers. Since half a year I print with a Flsun V400 delta printer. Nice, but also more problematic.

So I installed the official Klipper a few months ago and recently I changed the whole setup after a massive filament explosion due to a crappy hotend (screw missing and cheap setup).
So now I have a Revo Micro HF installed and it sits quite a bit higher than original. So the probe distance to the nozzle is also larger. Don’t know if that is the problem, but whatever I do, the nozzle keeps hitting the bed. I do a automatic Z offset calibration via the menu and it gets saved in the end. And I even apply a safety offset of 2mm and set the nozzle quite a bit from the bed to be sure.
None helps… I’m quite desperite now and my new Revo gets al messed up with all those bed hits.

EDIT: Maybe also good to know: I lowered the bracket for the probe with a few mm too, as it was the same height as the nozzle.

Hope someone can help me, I’m even willing to pay… Thanks!

Below is a photo just after probing (not set the z offset yet). Can someone explain the data shown?

Hello @Mrtn, nice to meet you too !

What happened to the rest of the template?
In particular the part that asked for the klippy.log.

1 Like

Hi,

Oh, I didn’t have the info at hand so I took it away. Sorry. but I can fire up the computer and printer to get the file…

1 Like

I now added the klippy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.