Anycubic kobra 2 neo v0.7.3.5 configs + OrcaSlicer profiles

Hello. Have you been able to configure the macros? You didn’t post any updates regarding them.

Hello! Yes, I fixed everything, it was my mistake, I had to tinker to figure out where I messed up

Tell me, will the profile for orcaslicer be available?

Yes, i was using orcaslicer too. I think i am gonna publish my profiles soon.

Can you tell me? I tried to install a plug-in for self-calibration of the offset along the z axis. This one GitHub - protoloft/klipper_z_calibration: Klipper plugin for self-calibrating z-offset
I tried to add it via WinSCP to the /home/pi/klipper/klippy/extras/z_calibration folder.py and restart klipper, but nothing works.

why? …why?

just run it in the terminal:

cd ~
git clone https://github.com/protoloft/klipper_z_calibration.git
./klipper_z_calibration/install.sh

Hello Guys, thats my first try to install klipper on my kobra 2 neo. I have found your config. So i have set up an lxc with debian 12 and installed with kiauh the klipper. So now i will try to create a fw for my printer. So what i have to setup ip in the window for create the fw ? The cfg i wrote in the printer.cfg in the folder. Than i have to setup some things in the wizard. For this i need help.

That means, when i click the home button, he moves to this switch on the end of the bed and push him, and write the position in the config ?

Where i have to add this code in the printer.cfg?

With the cfg that can be found in the web, there was the induction probe used ?

is there a script for auto z offset calibration with this switch in the back on Z ?

This change bring me an error…

This plugin works not out off the box with my k2n ? He had a switch on the back off the bed and the induction probe. So i cant use this plugin because he need a magnet switch on the head ?

So i have to z offset my printer manual the first time ?

you’ll need to calibrate the offset for the first time anyways, with this plugin you just won’t need to change it after switching nozzles or smth.
Right now i am not really interested in making this plugin work on my printer because it is really unnecesseary in my opinion. I saw other guy’s configs on the internet with implemented button at the back of Y carriage, you can find and use them for yourself.

I have done it. I have notice that i have elephant foot at the first layer. Is there anything that i have to calibrate to ? All axis are calibrated. Did i have to setup some things in the config for extruder ? With Marlin and Orcaslicer i did not have this foots. Only now, Orcaslicer settings are the same.

You may go through this:

First layer adhesion is essential.

if you still have elephant feet, than you can reduce them in OrcaSlicer

1 Like

Hey @zamonary1, Thank you for all your work with getting Klipper to work with the k2 neo, I was wondering if the printer.cfg at the top of this forum has all the updates and stuff mentioned in this forum. if not would you possibly be able to upload the most refined config? Again thank you for your input to the k2 neo and klipper it has helped me soooooo much!

I am not really sure what updates are you mentioning here, changelog below configs closely represents all the changes. Thank you for the feedback and feel free to report any problems you’ll have.

Have you been able to get rid of the elephant foot using the eddy’s recommendations? Can you print exactly one layer and take a photo under good light?

I have calibratre the rotation distance for the extrudor for the flow. That was not exactly. Maybe its different on eacht printer ? Or should i use exact the value from your cfg ?

I have to do the first layer calibration. I hope i can do this at weekend.

Is there a way to integrate the filament running out sensor ? I have one installed.