Apply thermistor calibration coefficient?

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Tronxy X5SA
MCU / Printerboard: Chitu V6
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Greetings! Can’t find whether there is possibility to apply the Error/Coefficient for HeatBed/Hotend thermistors?
Suspected that my hotend is a bit more hot, and just confirmed this with my thermal camera. Thermistor shows 135C and Thermal camera reads 141.

Is it possible to make a simple correction?

You can define your own thermistor table, but I honestly doubt that regular equipment yields proper results. Better buy a known good thermistor for which a proper table exists.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! I am always thinking about another thermistors, but so far I only have a cheap crappy ones…
Regarding my readings - I would understand if camera show LOWer values of the surface of the nozzle, but if it shows higher ones than my thermistor is definitely lowering the temp for 5-10 degrees.

I think I will compare readings between all of my printers

Cheers, and thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.