Config for Anycubic Mega X Printer

Hi guys,
i have build Config for the Anycubic Mega X Printer, that i want to share with you. There was no config file for this printer available. When using the Anycubic i3 Mega config, you will crash your Y axes, because the Mega X has a different sensor that reads different on the micro.

printer-anycubic-mega-x-2020.cfg (1.4 KB)

Greetings from germany

Syken

Thank you for this. I used it on my Mega X with tnc2209 drivers and everything works. I did need to reverse a couple of motors, but the config was almost perfect.

Hi. do you have any update on your config? Thanks

Hallo

Ich bin neu hier und habe noch keine Erfahrung mit klipper. Was muss ich an der config ändern, wenn ich TMC2208 Treiber verwende?

Prinzipiel sollte die Configuration gehen evtl. musst du noch den Punkt “dir_pin” anpassen wenn die Motoren in die falsche Richtung laufen, hier sollte es dann reichen das Ausrufezeichen zu entfernen.

Führe einfach die Schritte der Installatonsanleitung durch: Installation und mache am Ende Unbedingt die “Configuratio Checks”: Config Checks da du hier eigentlich alle nicht passenden Konfigurationen siehst.

Sollten die Motoren in die Falsche Richtung laufen einfach wie in der Anleitung beschrieben Drucker ausschalten und Konfiguration anpassen.

Hier siehst du wie du die Achsen und den Extruder mit Klipper Kalibrierst: Rotation Distance Kalibrieren

@gabber130779 @Syken: Please stick to English out of coutesy for the other users reading here

It seems the TMC2209 drivers end up being reversed compared to other drivers. I’ve noticed this too when upgrading a printer.

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this config. It helped me out tremendously.

MadScientistDad

That may be possible that other drivers are reversed in polarity of the direction signal. I have made this config for the factory original drivers in my printer.