Creality Ender Screen

I need a little advice. I have Creality Enter 5 Plus with a silent step and Swiss Micro drive.

Ok. When Klipper starts it resets the printer and this includes the printer to it’s default language which is Chinese.

Is there a setting to change the language in the config file.

Very new to this all.
Many thanks
Dave

Please post your klippy.log file.
This sound as if Klipper was not installed and you still have the original firmware on the board.

In any case, make sure to have closely followed:

I’ll check. I was not sure How much Klipper would modify the firmware. It still starts with a Creality Screen.

Dave

I have the same configuration and can’t get Klipper firmware installed.

I got it going in the end.
You have to download the DGUS firm were on to a SD card that hgas been formatted FAT32 4096 byte sectors.
Then you take the back off your Creality and insert the card in to the SD readers on the screen.

When the Creality powers up it loads the firmware that way.

Take out the card and restart and you will see the Klipper boot screen on the LCD

Just to get this correct and for future reference:
You followed Flashing the T5 GUI and OS firmware · Desuuuu/DGUS-reloaded Wiki · GitHub and after that Klipper would start including the LCD?

Yrs.
The trick is to put the files on to the SD card and put it inside the Creality. In to the SD slot on the LCD.

What threw me was I though Klipper would do That for me. Instead it’s a seperate Physical action.

1 Like