Delay in temp readings, causing shutdown

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Tevo Flash with Stealthburner, linear rails and tmc2209 on x axis
MCU / Printerboard: MKS Gen L v1.0, Klipper Expander

klippy.log - AnonFiles (64mb file, couldn’t upload)

Recently installed the klipper expander pcb for monitoring chamber temps and controlling a Nevermore v5, nothing but trouble since.
Having lots of “mcu ‘mcu’ shutdown: move queue overflow” and “mcu ‘mcu’ shutdown: rescheduled timer in the past” errors, which I can avoid by using any heating preset in mainsail. The z probe reads triggered, until I start a heating preset (heating bed/hotend seperately doesn’t work, only when I use a preset) then it works like normal (same goes for my LEDs).
Yesterday my print canceled because my heater wasn’t heating at it’s expected rate. When preheating I noticed a delay (1-2 seconds) in the temperature readings, ultimately causing the shutdown. Seems like something is wrong with the data transmition between my mainboard and the pi. I’m using USB, and tested multiple cables. Should I maybe upgrade my mainboard? Is an Mks gen L too “slow”'?

I’m not going to start analysing a 64mb log. The error messages you are mentioning have different causes and backgrounds.
Check Knowledge Base - Klipper

• There you will find the error messages and corresponding causes
  • Check How-To Trouble-Shoot for some generic tips and hints

I’ll check that out, thank you.
I was able to replicate the shutdown by preheating the printer and waiting for the delay in temp readings, causing the shutdown, but it doesn’t generate a log file. Only log files I was able to obtain where the ones that cancelled a print (making them such large files ofc).
Is this a common problem? I’ve seen a couple people with the same “mcu ‘mcu’ shutdown: rescheduled timer in the past” errors which they seemingly weren’t able to fix.
Any idea what could cause this?