Doboz Mooz + Bigtreech Octopus Pro

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Dobot Mooz 2
MCU / Printerboard: Octopus Pro
Host / SBC
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hello,
I have a dobot mooz 2 3d printer with a burnt motherboard.
Here is information about the product: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCAmSi8TwzA

After the product’s motherboard was burned, it sat idle for a while. Now I bought a Bigtreech Octopus Pro motherboard and rewired it. I used TMC 2209 drivers as stepper drivers.

I also had a problem with the product’s own extruder and I bought this product instead.
Here is the Extruder: Ender 3 Alüminyum Extruder Blok Seti Kırmızı - Rhino3D Printer

I had a hard time adjusting the config settings of this product. I’m a novice at this. Thank you very much to anyone who can help or guide me.

Hello @epiktetos87 !

Please attach the klippy.log to your next post.

2 Likes

Hello,

I lost a lot of progress while I couldn’t access the forum. In the printer.cfg file I shared, step calculation and printer dimensions are now correctly determined. I added Bltouch. The problem I’m having right now is that when I homing, the x and y axes are homing without any problems. However, on the z axis, bl touch remains where it is without moving at all and accepts the current location as “0”.
printer.cfg (6.1 KB)
klippy.log (2.7 MB)

Why do you have a virtual_endstop for Z1?

When you do z-homing with a probe, there is only one virtual_endstop and also no additional endstop_pins. And also not on stepper_z.

It should be

endstop_pin: probe:z_virtual_endstop

Please read here:

https://www.klipper3d.org/BLTouch.html

Thank you for your help. I will test it as soon as possible and get back to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.