Hello and need a printer configuration Ender 3 BL Touch TMC 2209 Senseless Homing std. Pro Extruder

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: MCU is STM32G0B1 / BTT Mini SKR 3 V3.0
klippy.log When I go to the log file there is no file in the location it takes me to.

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Klipper error message: mcu ‘mcu’: Unable to connect
I need a printer configuration for BTT mini skr 3 v 3.9 pi Ender 3 BL Touch TMC 2209 Senseless Homing std. Pro Extruder.
I can’t get mainsail to connect with printer board. I made tine bin file and flashed it to the BTT MINI SKR 3 V3.0 Board and verified it was downloaded to it by the firmware change from a BIN to a CUR file.
I a newbie to 3D printing and doing conversions. I have watched many Klipper how to videos but must be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

How are you trying to connect (UART or Serial) and what are you trying to connect to?

I was trying to connect by serial but found in the new config file I should be connecting by serial (on USART3 PB11/PB10), which is broken out on the 10 pin IDC cable used for the LCD module, so I will rerun the setup using using that config. I will also read through the other messages listed above in the knowledge base . Thanks you for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.