Help to find Canbus uuid

Basic Information:

Printer Model: voron0.2
MCU / Printerboard: skr pico
klippy.log
klippy (1).log (535.8 KB)

Describe your issue:

I’m creating my voron0.2 and currently I can’t find the uuid of canbus successfully. I tried to solve it by myself for two days but it didn’t work so I came to look for help.

Here is the command I entered and the response I got:
orangepizero2:~:% ~/klippy-env/bin/python ~/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py can0

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/klipperpi/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py”, line 64, in
main()
File “/home/klipperpi/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py”, line 61, in main
query_unassigned(canbus_iface)
File “/home/klipperpi/klipper/scripts/canbus_query.py”, line 20, in query_unassigned
bus = can.interface.Bus(channel=canbus_iface, can_filters=filters,
File “/home/klipperpi/klippy-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/can/interface.py”, line 127, in new
return cls(channel, *args, **kwargs)
File “/home/klipperpi/klippy-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/can/interfaces/socketcan/socketcan.py”, line 570, in init
self.socket = create_socket()
File “/home/klipperpi/klippy-env/lib/python3.9/site-packages/can/interfaces/socketcan/socketcan.py”, line 441, in create_socket
sock = socket.socket(PF_CAN, socket.SOCK_RAW, CAN_RAW)
File “/usr/lib/python3.9/socket.py”, line 232, in init
_socket.socket.init(self, family, type, proto, fileno)
OSError: [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol

I don’t understand which step went wrong.

Could you provide some more information regarding your hardware set up?

As far as I know, the SKR PICO does not have a built in CAN transceiver. Are you trying to communicate with a toolhead? What are you using as a CAN transceiver (with your host)?

I used Bigtreetech’s U2C 2.1 to connect my orangepi zero2 and The tool head uses ebb36. I used 120R jumper caps on both ends. And the files were flashed at both ends according to the instructions in the official documentation.