KAMP not working on Delta

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Self built delta (loosely based on a Kossel)
MCU / Printerboard: MKS SBase Gen1.3
klippy.log - yes
klippy.log.zip (52.6 KB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hi all,

I’m having trouble getting KAMP to work with my delta.

I’ve followed the instructions and got all configs in place (as far as I can see) but when I try and print I get the following error

Error evaluating ‘gcode_macro BED_MESH_CALIBRATE:gcode’: jinja2.exceptions.UndefinedError: ‘dict object’ has no attribute ‘probe_count’

I think its cause a delta probe config is ‘round_probe_count’ and not ‘probe_count’ but I don’t know how to fix it. Or it could be something else all together.

Hello @Mils24 !

You added GitHub - kyleisah/Klipper-Adaptive-Meshing-Purging: A unique leveling solution for Klipper-enabled 3D printers! to your Klipper setup?

Adaptive Mesh is already included in Klipper:

https://www.klipper3d.org/Bed_Mesh.html#adaptive-meshes

Hi @EddyMI3D, yes I did.

They may interfere with each other.

Can someone please explain to me how to uninstall KAMP? or should I just wipe the SD card and do a fresh install of Klipper?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.