MCU 'mcu' shutdown: ADC out of range with fresh NTC 100K

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Custom - Makerbot 5th Frame
MCU / Printerboard: SKR Mini e3 v3.0
klippy.log (316.8 KB)

MCU ‘mcu’ shutdown: ADC out of range error continuously. Just completed setup of flashing board and the whole usual stuff and installed a fresh (tested working) NTC 100k glass bead and still I keep getting constant MCU ‘mcu’ shutdown: ADC out of range errors, with my extruder files properly modified.

Configs based off of mikedaf’s Github

dev-id has been updated as usual.

Completly stuck and confused as I have no idea what is wrong or what to do from here.

There’s some kind of problem with the upload/attachment of your klippy.log.

Please upload it again.

1 Like

Your problem is the custom thermistor curve that you defined. It’s unfortunately totally out to lunch:

[thermistor Trianglelab NTC100K B3950]
temperature1 = 25.0
resistance1 = 1.1
temperature2 = 200.0
resistance2 = 2.7
temperature3 = 300.0
resistance3 = 3.5

Either use the Klipper predefined Generic 3950 or, if you are indeed using the Trianglelab NTC100K B3950 thermistor you need to use the correct values:

temperature1: 25
resistance1: 103180
temperature2: 150
resistance2: 1366.2
temperature3: 250
resistance3: 168.6

Coincidentally these values were derived by me a few years ago by characterizing the TL thermistor against a PT100.

EDIT:

You also need to remove these config blocks for all steppers, as they do not do what you expect them to: [temperature_sensor tmc2209_stepper_x]. You are effectively displaying the Raspberry Pi temperature with five different names, including raspberry_pi

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.