Moonraker and mainsail

[Hi guys. I got into trouble again this time of night. and the system collapsed. Lastly, I installed aklipper screen with kiauh via putty. and I opened the mainsail connection on my computer. and proceeded to follow the steps in the installation instructions. “127.0.0.1” in the “Moonraker configuration” file and

“type: git_repo” at the bottom of the page
path: ~/KlipperScreen
origin: GitHub - KlipperScreen/KlipperScreen: GUI for Klipper
virtualenv: ~/.KlipperScreen-env
requirements: scripts/KlipperScreen-requirements.txt
system_dependencies: scripts/system-dependencies.json"

I copied and pasted these lines, but I guess I copied them incompletely. " should be "

[update_manager KlipperScreen]
type: git_repo
path: ~/KlipperScreen
origin: GitHub - KlipperScreen/KlipperScreen: GUI for Klipper
virtualenv: ~/.KlipperScreen-env
requirements: scripts/KlipperScreen-requirements.txt
system_dependencies: scripts/system-dependencies.json
managed_services: KlipperScreen".

After this process, when I saved and restarted, unfortunately I could not connect to “mainsail”. How can I solve this problem?

First and foremost, it would be helpful to read and follow the instructions given when you opened this post.
Honestly, I do not understand, why it is so difficult to read and follow some simple instructions:

Upload your moonraker.log

3 Likes

you are right. Some things can be very easy for some people. but unfortunately the situation is this; For many people like me who are trying to learn this system, who are not native English speakers and who use translators, mistakes that seem very simple to you can be very big for us. For example, you said to install the moonraker file in your message. But since mainsail was never opened, I could not access the files via the web interface. I asked how I could access this file again. thank you again. Thank you for taking the time to answer…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.