Moonraker warnings found

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 v2
MCU / Printerboard:4.2.2
klippy.log
klippy(1).log (326.0 KB)
moonraker.log (149.3 KB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed

Describe your issue:

Hello
I have updated my Fluidd today … by using KIAUH … then from inside Fluidd cause it keeps giving me another updates still there !!
then i got the following issues !!

• [server]: Option ‘enable_debug_logging’ is deprecated, see the configuration documention at Configuration - Moonraker

• [file_manager]: Option ‘config_path’ is deprecated, see the configuration documention at Configuration - Moonraker

• [file_manager]: Option ‘log_path’ is deprecated, see the configuration documention at Configuration - Moonraker

• Moonraker requires sudo permission to update the system service. Please check your notifications for further intructions.

• GCode path received from Klipper does not match expected location.

Received: ‘/home/pi/gcode_files’
Expected: ‘/home/pi/printer_data/gcodes’

Modify the [virtual_sdcard] section Klipper’s configuration to correct this error.

[virtual_sdcard]
path: /home/pi/printer_data/gcodes

Finally i got this message
Sudo Password Required

Moonraker requires sudo access to finish updating. Please click on the attached link and follow the instructions.
:sweat_smile: :joy: but i gives me after i put my password
Request failed with error:

Unauthorized

this fixed mine…

cd ~/moonraker
git pull
./scripts/data-path-fix.sh

1 Like

After running those instructions I am getting another error:
“unable to find config: /home/voron/klipper_config/moonraker.conf”
I found 4 locations for the mooraker.conf file. None match this location. Is the script OK ?
PS: My installation used to run OK until yesterday when I updated Moonraker on an Odroid C4 SBC on Voron24

The data-path-fix.sh script’s default arguments are intended to work with MainsailOS and FluiddPi. Have you tried to let Moonraker automate the update? Check your announcements and look for the sudo password request.

1 Like

I hadn’t updated in 6 months and I’m trying to fix what is broken too.

I commented out enable_debug_logging and config_path in moonraker.conf.
I set the new path under [virtual_sdcard] in printer.cfg.

I’m still facing the sudo warning. I tried via the moonraker webfront, but got this

In moonraker.log I see this

2023-02-27 19:10:30,537 [machine.py:_check_service_file()] - Performing Service Validation…
2023-02-27 19:10:30,605 [machine.py:_check_service_file()] - Moonraker has sudo access
2023-02-27 19:10:30,608 [machine.py:_on_password_received()] - Service validation failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/moonraker/moonraker/components/machine.py”, line 2001, in _on_password_received
await self._check_service_file()
File “/home/pi/moonraker/moonraker/components/machine.py”, line 1707, in _check_service_file
if not source_info.is_dist_package():
File “/home/pi/moonraker/moonraker/utils/source_info.py”, line 34, in is_dist_package
site_dirs = site.getsitepackages()
AttributeError: module ‘site’ has no attribute ‘getsitepackages’
2023-02-27 19:10:30,611 [app.py:log_request()] - 500 POST /machine/sudo/password (192.168.1.6) [No User] 185.02ms

I cannot run data-path-fix.sh as

./data-path-fix.sh
Error: unable to find log path: /home/pi/klipper_logs

this directory does not exist.

Update:

In case this helps someone else, I was able to run data-path-fix.sh and fix everything AFTER manually creating the /home/pi/klipper_logs directory.