Neptune 3 Pro Z-axis digging into the bed

Hi everyone !

My MKS Pi finally arrived and I’ve been doing the work today in order to fully set it up. After some struggles, I managed to do it. I currently have it working, using mainsail.
In order to start all the callibrations needed (klipper’s actual first use), I gotta home all axis before ANYTHING.

The problem is that the Z-axis keeps digging into the bed, with the motor pushing all the torque it has, making a nice and round recess on the bed. Seems like the sensor that used to level the bed with stock Marlin ain’t working anymore. It just goes…
After I “Home All” and it starts digging, I quickly turn everything off. When I check Mainsail, the last values for X and Y are 117.50, but Z displays 400 !!!. While X and Y are homing, Z displays 10. As soons as Z starts the command to Home, it starts showing 412 and stops at 400ish when I turn it off. So it would have 400 more to go untill it is considered as zero.

I can only guess that the printer thinks it is at height 400 (or above) and needs to go down all that, hence why if will endlessly try to go further down and ruin the bed (and the motor)
I have tryed to limit in the .cfg without sucess. Since I am relatively new to this, help would be appreciated. I’ll link my current printer.cfg.
printer.cfg (2.8 KB)

If anybody has a clue on why, tell me please. I am out of guesses right now.
Thank you very much !!

Hello @Adenosina

Please stick to the purpose of the Configs Sub-Forum.

grafik

Please try again in the appropriate sub-Forum (General Discussion)