No trigger on endstop and incorrect temp

Basic Information:

Printer Model: ender 3 v2
MCU / Printerboard: 4.2.2
klippy.log

Describe your issue:

A couple of months ago my printer was working fine, I stopped using it for 2 months and now I have these errors. I checked wiring and connectors and everything looks fine. It seems to me that the main board died.
klippy.log (1.2 MB)

Based on the log, there’s an issue either with the main board, the USB cable, or the path where Klipper is expecting the device to be. Given the device was sitting untouched, and working previously, I’d say it’s probably not the last one.

I’d start by replacing the USB cable with a known good working data cable (as opposed to charging only). If that doesn’t make any difference, attempt to reflash the main board. If that process also fails, call it a day and order a replacement board.

Can I ask how you checked the wiring and connectors? If the machine has been sitting idle, then the first thing I would suspect is something got bumped, popped out, pulled out, crushed, etc.

For the failing temperature sensor you need to pull the connector and, using a Digital Multi-Meter, check the resistance on the line - it should be around 100k.

For the BL Touch endstop, is it flashing when you first power up and does the interior LEDs change to Blue and then Red? In the front end (Mainsail/Fluidd) what happens when you check the BL Touch operation?