Printing Error: Scheduled digital out event will exceed max_duration

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Voron Trident 350
MCU / Printerboard: Fysetc Spider v2.2/BTT EBBCan 36 v1.2/BTT U2C/RPi 4B
klippy.log klippy (4).zip (2.0 MB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hello Guys,

i had a recent Error while Printing my last Job. After somewhat 3 Hours into Printing the Print stopped and I got the error

“MCU ‘EBBCan’ shotdown: Scheduled digital out event will exceed max_duration”

From reading the docs (and what i understand) this means that there are too many scheduled jobs waiting to be fullfiled by a given pin.

My EBBCan 36 is configured to work over USB Connection instead of Canbus because i couldn’t for the love of good make it to work over can (tripple checked the wiring, measured everything with a multimeter, had the correct Ohms throughout my Canbus Network, tripple checked Jumpers and so on …but that is another story. For me it works over USB just perfect, so no need to change that).

Any Ideas what specifically caused this, how to avoid it or reconfigure something so the max_duration (if not determined by let’s say the EBB Can36’s CPU Clock(?)) doesn’t overflow?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance