Printing is no longer possible after a power failurePrinting is no longer possible after a power failure

Hello my anycubic Kobra no longer prints after a power failure, will it continue to print or will it print new files? It always shows this error. Can you explain it to yourself. btw. I haven’t changed anything, not even in the cfg. File…

Unhandled exception during run

Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the

FIRMWARE_RESTART command to reset the firmware, reload the config, and restart the host software.

Printer is shutdown

Once the underlying missing klippy.log is corrected, use the

THREAD_RESTART command to reset the conversation, reload the information, and restart the browser software.

Question is shutdown

2 Likes

klippy.log (10).txt (319.5 KB)

Attached is my klippy.log file, it would be great if someone could help me as soon as possible, many thanks for that

What @Sineos tried to say is:

Please stick to the template and don’t delete it and attach the klippy.log.

2 Likes

Honestly @Digedi, this is not your first post here and in every other post you have made, you have disregarded the information when opening a new topic and also in every other post we spend our time asking for the klippy.log.

@EddyMI3D
okay thank you understood, and of course uploaded it :upside_down_face:

@Sineos of course you’re right… I added my mistake and uploaded the klippy.log file. I sincerely apologize for my faux pas

the latest written log. Is this

klippy.log (11).txt (321.9 KB)

(ERROR] 2023-08-02 02:02:53,893 [root] [virtual_sdcard:_load_file:246] File opened:TAMIYA FF01 NEW VERSION (base).gcode Size:3299126 start_print

**sat the 2.02 h pressure there was a power failure something happened here (but what?)**

—>>> [ERROR] 2023-08-02 04:28:18,193 [root] [gcode_macro:render:65] Error evaluating ‘gcode_macro _SET_TIMELAPSE_SETUP:gcode’: gcode.CommandError: [firmware_retraction] not defined in printer.cfg. Can not enable fw_retract
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/share/klipper/klippy/extras/gcode_macro.py”, line 61, in render
return str(self.template.render(context))
File “/usr/share/klippy-env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 1301, in render
self.environment.handle_exception()
File “/usr/share/klippy-env/lib/python3.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py”, line 936, in handle_exception
raise rewrite_traceback_stack(source=source)
File “”, line 123, in top-level template code
File “/usr/share/klipper/klippy/extras/gcode_macro.py”, line 89, in _action_raise_error
raise self.printer.command_error(msg)
gcode.CommandError: [firmware_retraction] not defined in printer.cfg. Can not enable fw_retract
[ERROR] 2023-08-02 04:28:59,487 [root] [init:logging_callback:267] b’Got EOF when reading from device’
[ERROR] 2023-08-02 04:29:04,578 [root] [klippy:invoke_shutdown:351] Transition to shutdown state: Lost communication with MCU ‘mcu’
[ERROR] 2023-08-02 04:29:31,107 [root] [gcode_macro:render:65] Error evaluating ‘gcode_macro _SET_TIMELAPSE_SETUP:gcode’: gcode.CommandError: [firmware_retraction] not defined in printer.cfg. Can not enable fw_retract
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/share/klipper/klippy/extras/gcode_macro.py”, line 61, in render
return str(self.template.render(context))
File "/usr/share/klippy-env/lib/python3

I do not comment on Sonic Pad issues, since this thing is so FUBAR but in your case apparently the issues are home-grown: I’d recommend to kick out ALL the macros you have added then try again

hi, thanks for the 1st answer… but unfortunately I didn’t add any macros of my own… and as already described, NOTHING changed before and after the power failure stop.

I cannot comment on what changed or not:

• The power outage might have bricked your SD card and this is the reason
  • Regardless of the reason: You have tons of macro related errors in the log

hello everyone,
as I said, thank you very much for your first help, I will try to delete all the macros that it created from the Sonic Pad. I will give feedback as soon as I have news or my printer is running again.

thank you for now… D.

1 Like

Hello everyone,
short feedback, the makros were apparently not the problem, but that some file seemed to have been shot during or after the power failure, I reset the Sonic Pad to factory settings and reloaded my cfg file and it works very well as before …

have a nice weekend Digedi

1 Like