Problems with homing X - New config/New Printer

Hi,

I got a damaged Qidi X-Plus (technical not mechanical damaged) from a friend, he fried the bottom electronics with water. I replaced a lot of parts, cause i just wanted the enclosure and the corexy kinematics and wanted to run it with klipper aswell. An BTT SKR 1.4 Turbo, Arduino Nano and RPI 4 with 4GB is build in. I am using 5x 0.9 deg stepper with LV8729 drivers X,Y,dualZ and E.

So the only issue, i can’t solve by myself since a few days, is that i have problems with homing X (doesn`t matter if doing by gcode command or mainsail dashboard). Y and Z are working as expected (homing works fine, if i home them seperately). X is moving as expected with force_move and buzz is also working fine. All endstops are reporting correctly. BUT, if i Home only X - Y moves also a bit in opposit direction (away from endstop) and X is hitting the endstop, what stops the movement, but a homing failed is reported and also the 2nd homing isn’t issued at all. If G28 all axis, they start moving but Y moves instantly into the wrong direction till X hit the endstop, but sure “fails” (so same behavior like homing X alone, but in wrong order (should be Y,X,Z in my case - but i know i could change with homing override, but haven’t expected a Y movement on X homing).

I tougth that maybe Endstop or steppercable is making problems, but why Y is moving then ? Anyway i exchanged both, but solved anything.

I realy need help with that, thanks. English is not my native language, if i missed something or something is hard to understand please let me know. And please be patient with my, i learned a lot on klipper and like it a lot, but there is much i missed or don’t know - marlin was my one the last 5 years.

And before i forget, got same issue with Octoprint and Klipper tested yesterday and with a clean Mainsail installation.

Cheers,
MBPM

Config:klippy.log