Random stops, unknown errors

Basic Information:

Voron 2.4:
octopus pro stm32F446ZET6
bttpi
klippy.log

klippy.txt (1.1 MB)

Have been trying to figure this out for a couple days now, print starts fine and then at any random moment it will stop extruding, any help would be appreciated

Your log is not giving much information.
There is one filament run-out event. Maybe one of your two (??) sensors is misfiring.

yeah sorry mate i dont really have a whole lot of information to offer
i thought it might have had something to do with the sensor so ive tried with it turned off with the same result
usually i get about 3 or so layers in but i just tried again and it didnt even finish the skirt before it stops extruding

ive tried changing the current, rebuilding the extruder and hotend, checked wiring, gear meshing, extruder latch, different filament, different gcodes that were previously successful, different slicers, used an old config… im at a loss

If you can easily reproduce, then start a print, wait until it happens and immediately issue a M112 command. Post the resulting log.

last session too big to upload apparently, hope this helps

You can upload zip files. Zip the log first.

2 Likes

You can compress it with zip and upload here (what is appreciated)

1 Like

klippy1.zip (1.2 MB)

I cannot see anything in the log that would point to a software issue.
Maybe you are extruding PLA with a closed or even heated chamber?

Printing abs mate, been googling those gcode=0 lines and has me thinking there could be a problem between the board and pi, would have thought it would error out in mainsail tho
Going to go through and reflash everything in the morning and see where that leads me

If there’s any suggestions I’ll take anything onboard
Just did a reinstall of klipper/moonraker hoping it was just a gremlin somewhere, short of flashing I’m not really sure where else to go

Although I do not have a good idea right now, from your log, I would doubt that it is Klipper related.
Maybe some mechanical issue, heat creep, clogging extruder or some slicer setting?

when it stops, the extruder motor stops… could be faulty?
sorry im no techy so dont know what a lot of the error codes mean but it just looks like a hell of a lot of lines of the same thing that isnt normally there as far as im aware… but i could be wrong