Remote Access and AI Failure Detection for Printers Running Klipper with Mainsail, Fluidd

Remote Access & Ai Failure Detection for Klipper Printers using Mainsail & Fluidd

Obico (formerly The Spaghetti Detective) just launched an Obico for Klipper beta to give an easy way for Klipper users (who are using mainsail or fluidd) to monitor and control their 3D printers from anywhere, and get added peace of mind with AI failure detection. You can get started with the beta by reading the setup guide or visiting the Obico for Klipper github.

I’ll highlight a couple reasons why you might be interested in checking out Obico:

:video_camera: Unlimited Webcam Streaming

Check in on your prints and watch the livestream from anywhere.

:magic_wand: AI Failure Detection

AI watches your prints for failures so you don’t have to. Configure settings to pause the print or just notify you when a failure is detected.

:bellhop_bell: Print Status Notifications

Fully customizable printer status notifications are available via mobile push notifications, email, SMS, Telegram, Discord and many more channels.

:video_game: 3D Printer Remote Control

Start, stop, pause, and control every aspect of your 3D printer from anywhere.

:iphone: Mobile App

The obico mobile app for iOS and Android gives you an easy way to monitor and control your 3D printer at all times. It also turns out that the Obico mobile app is a super easy way to control your screen-less printer (i.e. use the mobile app as a GUI) :smiley:

:fire: Easily Manage Multiple Printers

Manage multiple printers from one easy to use application from any device.

:handshake: Share Prints with Your Friends

Share a secure link of your printer’s live webcam stream with your friends so they can watch your prints come to life.

Open-Source

Obico is 100% open-source, so if you don’t mind getting your hands a little dirty, you can host your own Obico server with your own hardware or you can create an Obico Cloud account to get started with no extra hardware required (free and pro plans available for Obico Cloud).

Feedback?

It would be great to get any feedback the community may have! Please report any bugs or add any feature requests you have on our github. And feel free to join our discord community (link on our website) to get some help if you run into any issues along the way!

Lastly, if Obico for Klipper is something you think someone you know may be interesting in checking out, please consider sharing it with them!

Disclosure:

Just to make sure it’s clear, I am a team member at Obico.

I tried to put in a few more links, but as a new poster I was unable. Feel free to comment if you need help finding anything!

Thanks for checking out the project!

-Neil

1 Like