RPi 3b+ and SKR Mini E3 V3 - MCU 'mcu' shutdown : Timer Too Close Issue

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 5 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: SKR Mini E3 V3 with Raspberry Pi 3b+
klippy(12).log (114.5 KB)

Describe your issue:

Hi!
I’ve been trying to have my printer run on klipper for the past couple of weeks, but I always run into this issue. I’ve tried almost everything I could find online for solutions but none of them have worked for me. At first I suspected it was my cable, but I am using a pretty good cable that came with the skr mini e3 v3. Any help on this issue would be great, thank you!

This is the loadgraph from the klippy.log.

I’m not familiar with the SKR E3 v3 board, nor am I at a computer atm.

Looking at the Klipper GIT example, I noticed the v3 board was different in the boot loader start as well as no GPIO pins to be set during the make command.

This was at the top of the example config:

This file contains common pin mappings for the BIGTREETECH SKR mini
# E3 v3.0. To use this config, the firmware should be compiled for the
# STM32G0B1 with a "8KiB bootloader" and USB communication.

What did you set the boot loader start at?

Could be an issue with the RPi, e.g. unstable power supply, dying SD card, additional services running wild.

I don’t think it would be power supply because I’m using the cana kit one which I think is pretty good, but I’ll try a different one just to make sure. The dying sd card is definitely a possibility so I’m going to order a new one and try that out. I’m not sure about the additional services one because I’m using the basic mainsail installation from RPi imager with no webcam, but I guess it’s always a possibility.

The following is the configuration for SKR mini E3 V2.0 (because V3 is missing from the site)

The question is: what configurations have you used?

This kind of error is not caused by a regular configuration