Shutdown due to webhooks request Creality Sonic Pad

Ender 3 Pro using Marlin firmware and Creality Sonic Pad… Not sure how to get klippy log file but
Creality Sonic Pad error says shutdown due to webhooks request and stops my print. So I’ve now gotten this error on every print except 2. Out of 11 prints only 2 were successful, this is sooooooo frustrating as a Google search returned hardly any results. It happens at random times… I’ve had it come up anywhere from 8% completed to 92% completed prints and I’ve now wasted a toooon of filament. The two that finished turned out great. I’m not sure where to begin troubleshooting as I’ve no clue what that means or why its happening but Ive tried 3 different USB cables as to eliminate that as being an issue as the only Google search user that had this issue that was his fix. Please any help would be appreciated as I’m no longer using my printer cause I’m wasting waaay too much filament for a 20% chance I’ll actually be able to have a print finish without this error occurring. Ender 3 Pro with Marlin firmware and Creality Sonic Pad is what I’m using…

It seems that the Sonic Pad is using a modified Klipper software (GitHub - CrealityOfficial/Creality_Sonic_Pad: Firmware for Creality S-Pad by Creality) that

• Seems to be over a year old
  • Has been modified by Creality
  • Is not producing meaningful Klipper logs

From my perspective you should contact Creality and ask for support there. At least I personally will not dig into any Sonic Pad issues

Thanks for the reply I did reach out to their customer support haven’t heard back yet.

However it seems that PID tuning the hot end and hot bed may have fixed my problem as I’ve now done three prints in a row without the error occurring I don’t want to stay for sure that this is a fix but it seems to be in the right direction if not.

I have the same error message. If I try to run Sonic from my PC it happens a lot. When I run a program directly from the Sonic Pad it is less frequent. It is very frustrating because when it is running my prints are better than when I didn’t have the Sonic. I have an Ender 5 Plus with the latest software. Surely we cannot be the only folks with this problem. I have tried several different shielded USB cables to see if that made a difference…it did not. Sure could use some help, Creality does not respond to my email requests.

I also ran PID test and it cleared up only to come back just in time to mess up a very long print. The resume works but it does introduce some excess filament on the walls that I would rather avoid.