Timer too close, trying to understand log files

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Elegoo Neptune 3 Plus
MCU / Printerboard: ZNP Robin Nano_DW v2.2 - Rpi 3B+ - UART
klippy.zip (2.0 MB)
Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our Knowledge Base and in particular this and this post

Describe your issue:

Klipper rookie, but I’ll try to be a thorough as I can. Got this error today twice for the first time, no notable hardware changes, I have been running the printer with the same hardware and mostly same configs for a couple months now. Not sure if this is SD related or something else. Really trying to learn how to read the logs to know what I’m looking for. I can see where it gives the “too close” error a few times in the file, but can’t make out a cause, but see some SD mentions in the area.

I power cycled the rpi after the first error, then it ran the 4 hour print just fine. Restarted the print as I needed multiple copies, and it did it again about 10 layers in. Same error.

I have unplugged my two cameras because they randomly give me “no signal” in fluidd, trying to rule that out. They are running on a powered usb hub, trying to narrow down the signal loss. I have the type of screen where the pi mounts to the back and the screen and connects with a HDMI jumper for signal, and the USB jumper for power from the rpi. I am running a 5V4A power supply wired to a micro usb for power. I plan to wire a new “Y” cable and power the screen and rpi direct, 4A should be enough to power bolth wouldn’t it?

Any pointers would be great. I’ve started a new print with cameras disconnected and will monitor until I go to bed.

Might be a good idea. Knowledge Base - Klipper
See Timer too close

See Advanced Trouble-Shooting / Graphing Klipper

Good luck, hcet14