Anycubic Kobra Max config file

ahhhhh what a pity (thanks)…ok then I’ll do that later…

And mostly you that I am also the trigger for the error if he now wants to move the Z axis?

(post deleted by author)

@Crenwick35
Hello ,. maybe you still have an idea Sonic Pad and Cobra are now communicating with each other I also resoldered the jumper last night. but when I start everything now and the pad does a self-test, it fails when calibrating the Z-axis and with the following error. (the axis also moves two three centimeters but not further) can you help me with this?.

The error Code text is:Error details

Shutdown due to webhooks request

Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the FIRMWARE_RESTART command to reset the firmware, reload the config, and restart the host software. Printer is shutdown

Solution guide

1.Checking hardware connections

2.Verify serial port

3.Verify that the lower unit firmware was upgraded successfully. 4.Verify that the upper and lower computer versions are the same.

Hi,
Did you calibrate your Zoffset ? (paper method)
Don’t see anything else.

hello and thank you for your reaction… so to z-axis calibration:

1. I don’t even get that far… he reports this error right at the beginning of the self-test.

2. our cobras have an automatic z-axis calibration… thanks in advance…

p.s. I’m not sure if my klipper version is the right one and if my cfg file is rewritten correctly :-/

Before trying on Kobra Max… testing SKR Pico. USB connection failed. Port is visible during installation but after loading printer.cfg sonic pad does not connect - proper port written in cfg.

Hi,

SKR Pico has another MCU (RP2040) so another firmware and other GPIO pins !

You need to change the pin assignments in printer.cfg.

SKR Pico I use in Anet A8. I have working printer.cfg. Problem is USB connection with sonic pad that recognises port but no connection after loading cfg with recognised port address.

After successful test with Anet I will try with Kobra Max.

EDIT: after copying printer.cfg and fluid.cfg and setting up gcodes folder I can use it through web interface. No big deal for 160$. Not sure if I want it for Kobra with extra hassle. Most annoying is constant need to reflash firmware in SKR Pico.

I got everything up and running on my Anycubic Kobra PLUS Yeah (with resoldering the PIN, etc.)

but with VERY big help from: mykepredko
(big thanks again here)

If you need something for this, get in touch,
I’m sure I can help you with some things :wink:

1 Like

any video tutorial for Kobra Max?

1 Like

video tutorial I don’t have everything in my head, if you have questions about a specific topic, problem contact me…

But one thing in advance, you have to solder and flashen your Trigorilla mainboard or get a new one.

Questions:

1. build and flash using sonic pad or by connecting with ssh and traditional klipper routines?

2. add printer using sonic pad interface or fluid interface and winscp?

Hi
have ordered a sonic pad today looking forward to integrate my Kobra plus into the klipper /sonic pad infrastructure.
Also planning to wire in some external jumpers on R657R66 to be able to switch back to marlin if necessary witout disassembling to get to the mainboard.
Would you mind sharing your printer.cfg for the cobra plus?

Thx in advance

Hi, @ Hereticx5

sorry for the late reply, here is my cfg. file for the Kobra plus. (It works so far)
However, it has already happened that he got out in rapid traverse (G1)… (must find out what is was if it happens again)
printer.cfg (6.8 KB)
Digedi

Hi,

1. Build und Flash mit Sonic Pad oder durch Verbindung mit ssh und traditionellen Klipper-Routinen?
  2. drucker über sonic pad interface oder fluid interface und winscp hinzufügen?

1.flash via Micro SD card (firmware.bin) and Config (.cfg) via Sonicpad.
(was that your question??)

1. I can control the Kobra with Sonic Pad as well as with the Creative WEB protocol (via IP)

Digedi

Thank you @Digedi for your response and your .cfg file ^^ .
The response time is no matter at all first got some big prints to finish before i start changing to klipper.

What do you mean with G1 ? I am a absolute noob in klipper just started to understand marlin…got my printer 4 weeks ago XD

Thank you for config .
If I understood everything correctly - I can use klipper firmware for max for plus too?
and all i need to run klipper

1. pin
  2. something with klipper
  3. flash my plus
    4.connect something with plus via usb port

Hi me again…

got the jumper resoldered …had flashed a klipper firmware to my kobra plus…had importet @Digedi s config into my sonic pad but that thing refuses to communicate with my printer …i ran out of ideas…can anyone help?
thx in advance

hello, I assume you have to select the USB port that the printer is on… (that was the error for me)

I don’t have another photo right now, but you can change that about here…