Btt Relay 1.2 klipper config

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Flsun SR
MCU / Printerboard: BTT manta M8P with EBB42
Host / Klipper
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

Hello everyone needeed help, I have Btt relay 1.2 with Klipper and Motherboard Bigtreetech Manta M8P V2
recently installed relay and not find config for klipper, needeed config plase for add in my printer.cfg
Thanks

See BTT Relay V1.2 with SKR Mini E3 V3.0 - shuts down before Klipper loads - #9 by Sineos
(on a sidenote: using the search function here does not hurt. I promise, tried it myself)

Needeed arquive for copy in my printer

Ese no sirve necesito el archivo para copiar en mi primer.cfg todo el código ese no funciona da error

It doesn’t work that way. You have to add the specific lines to your cfg file depending on how you connected your relay, which controller board pin you are using, and what you want the relay to control.

Uso pin PS-ON y quiero que cuando acabe de imprimir se apague la impresora, no tengo codigo

According to the BTT pinout, that is pin PD14. The rest of the instructions in the thread @Sineos linked should apply to your situation.

Ok is PD14 but what config use? Actually in my printer.cfg no have config for relay, please help me

You have to add it yourself. @Sineos already provided a link to a thread giving step-by-step instructions: BTT Relay V1.2 with SKR Mini E3 V3.0 - shuts down before Klipper loads

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.