Printer configuration for Ender 3 Pro using BTT SKR 1.4 Turbo, TMC 2209, CR Touch, Sensorless homing, Neopixel

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Pro
MCU / Printerboard: BTT SKR 1.4 Turbo with TMC 2209 Drivers
Host / SBC: Pi 4B 4GB
klippy.log : klippy.log (1.3 MB)

Describe your issue:

I am looking for a printer.cfg file for the above printer and hardware. I have been trying to get it running but I am really getting frustrated because I can get the x starting to home but it doesn’t shut off. I have been lowering the sensitivity for the sensorless homing all the way down to 5 but it doesn’t make any difference and just keeps chattering until it errores out and Klipper errors out. I have tried copying parts from other configuration files but to no avail. I can’t get the other motors to move either, I know they are connected correctly because they are energized because you can’t move them by hand. My connection to the PI 4B is by USB. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1. Use klipper/config/generic-bigtreetech-skr-v1.4.cfg at master · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub as basis
  2. Use printer specific configuration like endstop positions, min max values, acceleration, velocities etc from klipper/config/printer-creality-ender3pro-2020.cfg at master · Klipper3d/klipper · GitHub
  3. Start WITHOUT any non essential shenanigans (Neopixel, sensorless homing etc) and get the basics working
  4. Extend the configuration as required