Cant Connect to Printer After Update to 0.10.0

Was able to connect and perform function tests on endstops, heaters, etc etc but after I updated FLuiddpi I have not been able to connect to the MCU? Am I alone is this a thing as it does not seem to be that way as I do not see too too many discussions about but I am not a hundred percent. Please do let me know what the issue may be. Ive since got the SD Card and simply put a fresh copy of Fluiddpi on it and updated the RPi in both sudo apt update/upgrade as well as sudo rpi-update but have NOT updated anything in the update section of Fluidd itself… definitely not to the latest 0.10 Klipper not until I get some confidence through knowledge that I can connect to the MCU without issue.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Please attach your klippy.log
Depending on the version prior to the update you might have to flash your MCU again to bring it to the current firmware level as well

1 Like

I got it figured out and yes it was actually two items that were plaguing my Klipper experience… the first issue was a rather not so good SD Card that just needed a fresh format to FAT32 along with the allocation size being (I went with RRF’s recommended cluster size) 64k. The other issue was yes in fact it was a mismatch in MCU to Klipper on RPi issue… Im gaining more and more valuable experience as each problem and solution arises… I love it as much as i hate it sometimes lols!’