Can't perform BED_MESH

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender3 V2
MCU / Printerboard: SKR mini E3 V3
klippy.log
klippy.zip (626.4 KB)

My start_print macro: ################################# BED MESH ############# - Pastebin.com

I’m using a klicky probe that can be stowed away. That means, that once homing or probing is done, the printer is removing the probe.

Problems:

1. Bed Mesh - The printer triggers the probe too soon as it’s moving the toolhead to 0,0. The error is: probe triggered prior to movement. The toolhead is 10mm above the bed. As soon as I initiate bed_mesh, the toolhead is lowered and moves to 0,0 and then the error appears.

2. Print start - The error is horizontal_move_z can't be less than probe's z_offset. My start print macro is configured to mesh the printed area.

if

#*# [probe]
#*# z_offset = 4.979

and

[bed_mesh]
speed: 120
horizontal_move_z: 10

then how come I’m getting an error when I start a print?
horizontal_move_z can't be less than probe's z_offset

Hey, just curious if you ever figured this out. Im having the same problem, my z_offset is 7.105 and horizontal move z= 10

These are issues in the used macros. Best thing is to consult with the original author of them.
None of the error messages are from Klipper itself.

The problem breaks if the probe_offset is between 2-4 mm. But this is still not a solution, since the printer physically does not allow you to work with such settings.