Connecting to Multiple Printers (with Fluidd) not connecting to the second instance

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Own built CoreXY’s
MCU / sam4e8e (Duet-2 x2)
klippy.log
klippy.log (52.9 KB)

I am attempting to get fluidd to connect to multiple printers on a single Rpi3B+ and failing miserably, i can only connect using the ip address for some reason using any one the other combinations fails.

I want to run fluidd because i like its look and feel better than mainsail.

I can connect to an instance using 192.168.0.113 but as soon as i try to add a second printer 192.168.0.113/7126 from within Fluidd it accepts the ip and port but it borks everything when i reload and wont reconnect to the first instance until i clear my browser cache.

I then did a fresh install (SD card WIPED) and re-installed everything (Klipper & Moonraker via KIAUH) this time including mainsail as the first GUI

when i enter into mainsail it allows me to add both printers in the following manner

192.168.0.113/7125 (printer 1)
192.168.0.113/7126 (printer 2)

That all connects and works fine and i add the IP address to the Cors Domains in each printers moonraker.cfg contained in each printers data folder.

That yields mainsail still connecting fine but fluidd still f**s about and connects to the first instance but still borks everything as soon as i try to add a second printer from within fluidd itself

With Mainsail installed I added fluidd under port:81 via KIAUH and can connect to the first instance of Fluidd via : 192.168.0.113:81 but still cant add a second printer.

anyone have any insights as to W.T.F. I am doing wrong as its is starting to Majorly P*** me off

thank you in advance for any help provided.

(EDIT) I forgot to add i can connect to both MCU’s in Mainsail and check both MCU’s via KIAUH with no problems

I’d advise raising your issue at GitHub - fluidd-core/fluidd: Fluidd, the klipper UI. without the vulgarity

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.