Trying to get fluidd and mainsail both working

Basic Information:

Printer Model: elegoo giga
MCU / Printerboard:
Host / SBC
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

I have fluidd working on port 80, that was the default. I installed mainsail and had to pick a different port. i selected 8080. however if I try to connecto to the printer with the IP address :8080 I get 404 Not Found nginx/1.14.2

I can connect using http://my.mainsail.xyz but that isn’t letting me setup cameras or anything

I have Mainsail on :80 and fluidd on :81

Works fine

Thanks! I don’t know if I can change my fluidd install to use port 81. I did try to set up mailsail with port 81, 82, and 8080. non have worked. I would guess there is some type of config file that needs to get updated or something. I did run ss on the printer and it didn’t show the ports I used for mainsail were open

I just tested and using powershell on my pc I can verify that I can connect to port 8080

Installing it manually is quite involved. I’d recommend using KIAUH, otherwise refer to Manual setup | Mainsail

You will need to duplicate your ngnix config files with one serving Mainsail on the chosen port and the other serving fluidd on a different port.

Thanks! That is probably the config file I need to edit. I figured it was something like that. I edited the moonraker config to allow connections but I figured it was being controlled somewhere else. I did install with kiauh I just couldn’t figure out how to access it.

So it doesn’t appear my printer has a ngnix config file. I searched the entire printer for “ngnix” and idea what I should put in it and where I should place it? thanks. also will i need to tell any other file I need to tell to look for the ngnix file?

Please see the link provided above. As I mentioned, setting it manually requires some Linux admin knowledge and an understanding, how these components go together.
Without any offense meant or implied: If the information in the above link does not allow you to do this, you should consider using KIAUH as it will set it up for you.