CoreXY + dual Carriage X

Hi. I have created a CoreXY printer configuration and I want to make a DualCarriage on it. I did the whole mechanical part. But when creating the code, Clipper discovered that the [DualCarriage] parameter does not support CoreXY kinematics.
Why is it impossible to support this function?
In my opinion, the mechanical part can be implemented on 3 pcs. motors. I tried to show it all in the picture. I made it so that three belts do not interfere with move
emphasized text
ment.
Is it possible to expect DualCarriage support for CoreXY kinematics printer?

Add image

Klipper doesn’t support dual extruders with CoreXY kinematics.

Looking at the documentation, it is available for Cartesian printers:

https://www.klipper3d.org/Config_Reference.html#dual_carriage

I thought I saw a reference to Klipper running an IDEX printer with Hybrid CoreXY kinematics - does anybody have a reference to that?

To move the X-axes that carries both carriages 1 and 2 in only the Y direction, you always have to to use stepper A and B.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=How+xore+xy+works#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:e57f1269,vid:_ramiM3KHYE

Yes, I plan to use:

1. To move carriage 1 on the X axis:
    Rotation of motor A and motor B in the same direction.
    Motor C will stand without rotation.
  2. To move carriage 1 along the Y axis:
    Rotation of motor A and motor B in the other direction.
    The motor will rotate in the same direction as motor A.
  3. To move the carriage 1 and 2 in one direction along the X axis: Rotation of motor A and motor B in the same direction.
    Motor C will rotate in the same direction as motor A.
  4. To move the carriage 1 and 2 in different directions along the X axis:
    Rotation of motor A and motor B in the same direction.
    Motor C will rotate in the other direction

That is, carriage 1 and carriage 2 are independent only by the movement of the X axis.

For such kinematics, only 3 motors are needed (motor A, motor B, motor C).

Motor C, depending on the scenario, works in tandem with motor A (when both carriages need to move along the Y axis) or separately from motor A (when the carriages need to move independently along the X axis).

How is it possible to do this?

(I’m sorry for my English, I’m from Russia)

You may have a look on this:

I haven’t found a solution