Ender 6 with BIGTREETECH SKR MINI E3 V3.0

Does anyone have a config file for an Ender 6 with an SKR V3 using the stock display?

Thank you!

Hello @rtremmel !

You may find one here:

I checked. There is a printer-creality-ender6-2020.cfg and a generic-bigtreetech-skr-mini-e3-v3.0.cfg. I am merging them. But I was hoping to find someone who already had it working. This is my first Kilpper install. I have been using Marlin for the past 5 years.

Don’t worry, It’s not that difficult.
I created a config for a T-Rex 3 from scratch. And it works fine.

Hi. @EddyMI3D : have you been able to complete the Ender 6 + SKR mini e3 V3 ?

I have been trying to get it to work, but having issues with the Y Axis. At this this stage, i’m not sure if this is an config issue, or wiring issue.

If you have it working, can you please share ?

Regards,
Tiago

Hello @tmarto !

I don’t have a Ender 6 and I do not work on one.
I just gave a hint where to find a config file.

Tks @EddyMI3D.

@rtremmel : were you able to get the config file working ?

I am new to Klipper so I decided to get the SKR Mini E3 V3 working with Marlin 2.1.1 first. It turns out the Ender 6 is actually a CoreYX machine, but I discovered this AFTER I got a working configuration.

This works for me:

#define COREXY
#define INVERT_X_DIR true
#define INVERT_Y_DIR false
#define INVERT_Z_DIR true

AND I had to reverse the X and Y stepper plugs on the BTT controller. If I had specified COREYX it might have been easier. I had to flash the firmware about six times to get a working combination!

I never did get the stock display working. I even updated its firmware. So I bought a BTT TFT35 V3.01. I am still having some issues getting it working.