Hardware known to work with KlipperScreen

Yes: https://i.imgur.com/NiIddZY.png

1. Using an Android device with KlipperScreen – Angel's Personal Blog
  2. GitHub - naruhaxor/AndroidKlipperScreen: a simple writeup /installer script to use android Devices and a UI for KlipperScreen for RaspberryPI
  3. [How To] KlipperScreen on Android Smart Phones

These are useful and almost identical, but have subtle nuanced differences that could prove beneficial. The first, for example, helped me by pointing me to java - adb devices => no permissions (user in plugdev group; are your udev rules wrong?) - Stack Overflow which helped with getting ADB to recognize that I had my phone connected as an adb target and also pointed me to an old version of XSDL that was needed for my old Android v6 phone. The second has some pointers about wireless that I’ve yet to try. On my Note 10+ I was able to get wireless adb running and was able to have a wireless KlipperScreen UI for the printer. On the Note 10+ I was able to use the current release of XSDL, from the Google Play Store, and did NOT need to load the old version manually via adb install.

Of note: On the newer versions of XSDL, there is indeed a ‘Desktop No Emulation’ mode for mouse emulation (which is the appropriate selection to make use of). However, on the older v1.11.40 version, I needed to select tablet/laptop emulation, then turned off all of the config options on the mouse emulation submenu, and finally calibrated the lcd, so that my touches would be passed through to KS so it could do it’s thing. If it looks like it is not functional, it may very well be that the mouse emulation is jacked up.

Also, be advised that it might look like the Web UI (Mainsail in my case) was not operable when KS was working. I found that once KS got started, if you close the web UI and then reopen it, that Moonraker is indeed able to serve both Mainsail UI web clients concurrently with the KlipperScreen device hooked locally to the Klipper Host (and Telegram Bot too, btw). I can’t speak for other MR clients like Fluidd or Mooncord. Other useful and likely relevant guidance: