Lsun V400 - No trigger on B after full movement

Hello, please your help, when i calibrate, the axis y not move. The error by console is: No trigger on B after full movement.
What can I do?.

Hello @Rred !

Please use the correct subforum for your issues:

grafik

Please use General Discussion. Don’t forget to provide the klippy.log.

Hello @EddyMI3D, how do I get the klippy.log? I already found it inside the device, but I don’t know how to transfer the information to another device to later transmit it here in the forum. You help me please. The same problem with the configs. all that is in the device of my flsun v400.

From here:

Obtain the Klipper log file from the event. The log file has been engineered to answer common questions the Klipper developers have about the software and its environment (software version, hardware type, configuration, event timing, and hundreds of other questions).

1. The Klipper log file is located in /tmp/klippy.log on the Klipper “host” computer (the Raspberry Pi).
  2. An “scp” or “sftp” utility is needed to copy this log file to your desktop computer. The “scp” utility comes standard with Linux and MacOS desktops. There are freely available scp utilities for other desktops (eg, WinSCP). If using a graphical scp utility that can not directly copy /tmp/klippy.log then repeatedly click on .. or parent folder until you get to the root directory, click on the tmp folder, and then select the klippy.log file.
  3. Copy the log file to your desktop so that it can be attached to an issue report.
  4. Do not modify the log file in any way; do not provide a snippet of the log. Only the full unmodified log file provides the necessary information.
  5. It is a good idea to compress the log file with zip or gzip.