M220 S[perc] don't seems to work / False speed report

Hello everyone,

I use to redesign a Microdelta Rework from EmotionTech, lot of things that need to be modify.
I used Klipper since 2 months on this one, but a stepper driver burned so I change the board to an SKR 1.4 I use to get in other printers. Everything works pretty good, few things to tune but soon it will be fine

I get an issue with the M220 S* gcode command displayed under the print speed button on the klipper interface. As I use it to crank up the speed to test few things, nothing happen.

Typing M220 S200 dont change any speed, but it was the case before on the old board. And an other weird thing happenned: the report of the avarage real time speed is at 200% from the original value, I can even put 1000% I get speed reported as 1800mm/s, but the head is clearly moving a 50-60mm/s max.
Under the cura profile even if I put 200mm/s, the printer seems to max out at 60mm/s
I looked again and again in the printer.cfg but I can’t find anything causing this issue.
Speeds are limited to 1500mm/s, every thing is globaly the same as the old cfg.

Have you guys a solution for it?
Thanks in advance

Hello. I finaly get rid of the problem, As Delta speed are all relative to the Z movement, a 0 was gone from the copy/pasteI made of the option “max_Z_Velocity”, 50 instead of 500, which give a 69 - 690mm/s difference in max speed.

Hi,
I’m also looking to put my micro delta rework under KLIPPER but with an MKS robin 3, do you have a configuration file to share?
I would arrange for the outings in view of the different map
Thanks in advance