My x slaming to the endstop

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3v2
MCU / Printerboard: Fly-E3-Pro-v3
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

… my issue here is after swappiung board from BTT SKR mini 3v3 to this new one mellow FLY RRF Pro 3v3
Issue was my x was going oposite way where no endstop managed to get that sorted reading a tutorial here. But then i press home and the x slams to the endswitch and just grinds there.
Also confirmed with query_endstops all are showing open now so endstops are working fine checked them with pressing on them and they showed triggered
S toped the printer tried few thing wiuth no luck. when i do G28 X → both x and y moves at same time in config pins are not the same. Whn i do G28 Y → both move again x and y till grind.
I have no idea where to go from here. Thank you in advance for help
klippy(1).log (2.3 MB)

Just did the stepper_buzz and all is fine when buzzing x only x moves back and forward. When buzzing Y only Y go back and forward.
also i have verified bl touch and it works fine as well, I have no idea whats up.

My hammer is in stand by mode now!

The Ender 3 has cartesian kinematics, not corexy as you have in your config.

how do i change that? This board was direct replacement for ender 3 and the config file was written by company as well

I changed to cartesian i can home now but man is the board ever loud. Sound like printer or not silent driver or 8 bit

Loud or silent does not have to do with 8 or 32 bits.

What board do you use now exactly?

MCU / Printerboard: Fly-E3-Pro-v3 uses tmc2209

That is a 32 bit board with silent drivers.

[tmc2209 stepper_x]
uart_pin = PE4
run_current = 0.580
hold_current = 0.500
interpolate = False

[tmc2209 stepper_y]
uart_pin = PE0
run_current = 0.580
hold_current = 0.500
interpolate = False

[tmc2209 stepper_z]
uart_pin = PA8
run_current = 0.580
hold_current = 0.500
interpolate = False

[tmc2209 stepper_z1]
uart_pin = PC14
run_current = 0.580
hold_current = 0.500
stealthchop_threshold = 999999
interpolate = False

[tmc2209 extruder]
uart_pin = PD5
run_current = 0.580
hold_current = 0.500
interpolate = False

You should set interpolate to True

and

stealthchop_threshold = 999999

to all TMC drivers (Already wired that you have it on z1 but not on z)

yes did the ```
stealthchop_threshold = 999999 like 5 minutes ago and its quite now. What will the interpolate = False to true do to a printer can’t find a good explanation.

You can find it in the docs:

https://www.klipper3d.org/Config_Reference.html#tmc2130

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.