Problem with clippers

hello I have a problem with running the printer annex, motherboard octopus pro h723, stepper 5160t pro v1.0, filament reader, superpinda, everything works until I want to move the engines. when I enter the engine movement command the machine resets and tmc spi ‘stepper_x’ register globalscaler. This is true for every engine. Whether there are engine controllers or not is the same effect. Has anyone had this problem and can help me?

I moved your thread to the right category.

Please upload the requested klippy.log with your next post!

2 Likes

klippy.log (914.7 KB)
printer.cfg (20.3 KB)

Hello, does anyone know what the problem is?

Can you heat the extruder and/or the bed?

Yes, the table, hotend and fans can be used, they work correctly, the superpinda lights up, but I can’t move the engines

How did you try that?

I don’t understand the question

Uploading: Screenshot_20240904_140034_Gallery.jpg…

What commands do you use use to move the motors?

That link does not work

g28, I suspect there is no communication, I do not know what to do. the machine should be working and not working: (:disappointed:)

Communication to the printer board is ok.

As for the log, Klipper can’t communicate with the TMC stepper drivers.

Have you checked the wiring and jumper settings? Is there sufficient power at the motor terminals of the board?

Can you make a close up photo from the printer board and attach it to your next post?

Do you know what this might be a problem?

You’re using SPI mode for the TMC drivers… how many jumpers did you configure?
It looks like it should have been like 32 of them for the 5160 units…

All jumpers are on SPI, just like in the picture

Take all the stepper drivers off.
Confirm jumpers on the Driver0 slot. Install TMC2209 into this slot, and confirm that it works with SPI.
Then replace 2209 with the 5160t. Confirm SPI works.
If so, continue with Driver1 slot in same manner, try with TMC2209 first, then with 5160t afterwards.
if the one TMC2209 doesn’t work in slot0… well then you have a base board setup problem. if the TMC2209 works, but the 5160t doesn’t… well then it’s a 5160 problem… if it stops working as you add further drivers, perhaps there is too much bus load… (possible if the 5160t units have pullups/downs on SCK line)

1 Like