Replacing Motherboard on Ender 3 Max Neo

Basic Information:

Printer Model: Ender 3 Max Neo
MCU / Printerboard: V4.2.7
klippy.log
Klippy.log.5.zip (2.4 KB)

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file (use zip to compress it, if too big). Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our “Knowledge Base” Category first. Most relevant items, e.g. error messages, are covered there

Describe your issue:

I installed a new motherboard into my Ender 3 Max Neo. I can’t get the firmware to load properly. I tried through my Sonic Pad and also through the control panel that came with my printer which gives me a high pitch whistle. I had this working where the hotbed and hotend would heat but then the hotbed and hotend will not respond to move. now I can’t do anything.

You may read this:

Thank you for your quick response and for the information. Not happy to find this out, but I managed to get my Sonic Pad problem fixed. I had also replaced the Hotbed, but I have no movement control. I continue to get this error.
{“code”:“key22”, “msg”:“No trigger on x after full movement”, “values”: [“x”]}. I have no Z or Y axis movement as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.