Teknic/Clear Core - Raspberry Pi Desktop Virtual Machine - A 3D Printer Like no Other

Hello - My Team at D3 labs has constructed a Large Scale 3D Printer (10FT x 8FT x 8FT), and were running into a couple of Config Issues on the Klipper Side - Yet we’re really close, and maybe this forum can push us in the right direction.

This is what we’re doing:

Klipper Has Multiple MCU configs
Example and Sample Configs that can be combined to identify our printer.
This is the Board: (Real similar to the Duet and uses Bossac as a Flasher as well)

https://teknic.com/products/io-motion-controller/clcr-4-13/

We constructed our Raspberry Pi on our computer (derbian) - Configruged a generic Printer Profile - Identified the Pin mapping (Could use more help here) - Currently attempting to Flash the Board using

bossac --port=/dev/serial/by-id/usb-teknic__Inc._Clearcore_3XXXXX -b -U -e -w -v -R out/klipper.bin

This results in Sam-BA Operation Failed.

Previously we used the:

Sudo Service Klipper stop
make flash FLASH_DEVICE=/dev/serial/by-id/usb-teknic__Inc._Clearcore_3XXXXX -b -U -e -w -v -R out/klipper.bin
Sudo service Klipper start

And it said error Flash Bossac…

I think were close… Could I get some guidance?

See attached - A photo of our Print Head

Were Using our Server to Host a VM copy of Raspberry Pi to allocate more storage, ram, and Memory.

Did you managed to put klipper on the ClearCore. I am looking about doing the same. I would like to know how you compiled the firmware and what was your config for the clearcore.

Thank you

We figured out how to get the clear path motors to work with the Bigtree Octopus / Pro board - but were unuseful in using the actual clear core board (MCU) with klipper. It can be done I belive but requires a series of libraries. Though i still plan on using the Mcu for another task on our printer - Heres are some updated photos

Thank you for the reply.

After looking at the Clearcore, I kind of came to the same conclusion, it can be done but requires some work.

I am planing to use the ClearPath motor with an SKR3 board.

If you ever manager to get it running, give me a shot, I think the ClearCore will be more robust than a standard board in long term.

You printer looks pretty good ! I am working on something smaller …

Have a great time printing !