Z height changed after QUAD_GANTRY_LEVEL

Basic Information:

Voron V2.4 R2
BTT Octopus v1.1
klippy.log

Fill out above information and in all cases attach your klippy.log file. Pasting your printer.cfg is not needed
Be sure to check our Knowledge Base and in particular this and this post

klippy (1).log (2.2 MB)

Describe your issue:

Finishing up my Voron V2.4 R2 build and trying to get the bed leveling working. I am using an Euclid probe and have setup the DEPLOY_PROBE and STOW_PROBE and they are working great. However, after running the QUAD_GANTRY_LEVEL, the Z axis acts like it has changed and the probe macros doesn’t pickup the probe anymore. You can see a significant height different over the probe after the level. After homing the printer, I can deploy and stow the probe with no issues. It is after the QUAD leveling that the deploy fails to pick up the probe.

Any idea as to what could be happening?

The macros you are using are throwing quite some errors (which I’m not going to debug). Likely you see to have them fixed as macros in fact can lead to unwanted effects.

WRT QUAD_GANTRY_LEVEL, make sure you have assigned gantry_corners and points correctly, or you will also create strange results. See Configuration reference - Klipper documentation